Do you or someone you know require home assistance?
Lifecare Oklahoma offers exclusive private duty services for individuals or families who need assistance with daily living. Whether it’s one hour a day or all day, every day, Lifecare’s Personal Services are specifically tailored to meet the client’s needs by providing the following:
- Companion and Homemaker: Our caregivers prepare meals, perform light housekeeping, supply transportation and, most importantly, offer friendship and socialization.
- Certified Home Health Aide: Along with Companion and Homemaker, our Home Health Aides assist with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, and incontinent care.
- Live-In Care and Companionship: Provides the above services on a live-in basis, 24 hours a day.
- Facility Sitter Service: Our caregivers stay with your loved one when you are unavailable.
Because some clients may require less extensive help, other potential services include:
- Housekeeping and Chores
- Errand Runs
- “Bed and Breakfast”
Because Your Peace of Mind Matters
- All staff are bonded and covered by general and professional liability insurance and worker’s compensation.
- Stringent background, competency, and reference checks are performed on all staff.
- All staff members are subjected to rigorous screening and orientation.
- The RN Case Manger supervises all caregivers.
Who pays for Personal Services?
Typically, services are paid privately by the client or family. Coverage may be provided by some health or long term care insurance plans. The Veterans Administration pays for some personal services for qualified veterans. Financial assistance to persons providing ongoing care for a loved one is offered by the OASIS Respite Voucher Program. Lifecare will always validate insurance and authorize care.
Who needs in-home care?
People who need additional help with their daily living activities and want to stay home. In other cases, it could be people whose family caregiver needs a respite from their care giving responsibilities.
Do you provide care in facilities also?
Yes. We can attend to your loved one in hospitals, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, long-term rehabilitation facilities, and other places.
Can I meet the caregiver in advance?
Of course. We want to match the right caregiver with the personality of your loved one, which is covered during the initial interview. We pride ourselves in building relationships.
Why should I use Lifecare Oklahoma instead of someone else?
Our services are provided by a team of screened, bonded, insured and highly trained home care professionals dedicated to going above and beyond to ensure the care and comfort of patients and their families, while simultaneously addressing individual needs and providing the highest quality, patient-focused, and loving care available anywhere.